- 150ml Baileys with a Hint of Coffee
- 50ml milk
- 30g butter
- 350g caster sugar
- 300g white chocolate, chopped
- Butter for greasing
- Grease a square cake tin or baking pan with butter.
- Measure out 125ml of Baileys and pour into a medium saucepan. Add the milk, butter and caster sugar and put the pan over a low heat. Stir occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted — this will take about 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to medium and let the mixture gently simmer while stirring constantly. The bubbles should calmly break the surface for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in chopped-up chocolate and last 25ml of Baileys. Keep stirring until the chocolate has melted and you have a beautifully smooth consistency.
- If the chocolate is being slow to melt, put the pan back over a low heat and stir until silky smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin or baking pan and chill in the fridge for at least two hours, or until it has set completely.
- Remove from the fridge, cut into squares and enjoy!
Note: Each piece is worth approximately 0.126 standard drinks, depending on how large you cut your squares.