- 400g of plain chocolate biscuits
- 75ml coconut oil
- 2 cups pure icing sugar
- 50g copha
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 desiccated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut essence
- 180g milk chocolate, chopped
- 25ml coconut oil
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- Grease a slice pan (approx 20cm x 25cm). Line pan with baking paper, allowing 3cm overhang on all sides.
- Process biscuits until they are finely chopped. Add butter and process until just combined. Spread mixture over the base of the pan, then cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To make the filling, place icing sugar, copha and coconut milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, or until sugar has dissolved and mixture is smooth. Stir in essence and desiccated coconut. Using a spatula, spread mixture over the prepared base. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- To make the topping, place milk chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to thicken. Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until smooth.
- Spread the milk chocolate mixture over the filling. Spoon the white chocolate into a snap-lock bag and snip off one corner. Pipe lines vertically over the milk chocolate. Drag a skewer horizontally through the lines, approximately 2 inches apart. Now horizontally drag the skewer between those lines, this time in the opposite direction, to create a marbled effect.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove from the fridge, cut into squares and enjoy!